Thursday, January 3, 2013

दादागुरु पूजा के रचयिता राम ऋद्धिसार जियागंज के थे

 दादागुरुदेव की पूजा के रचयिता श्री रामलाल गणी उपनाम राम ऋद्धिसार का जन्म जियागंज  एक ब्राह्मण परिवार में हुआ था। परिस्थितिवश वे बीकानेर पहुच गए एवं वहां पर यति दीक्षा ग्रहण की। अपनी प्रतिभा, लगन एवं सुदीर्घ अभ्यास से वे जैन अगमो के विशिष्ट अभ्यासी बने। उन्होंने अनेक जैन ग्रंथों की रचना कर जैन साहित्य विशेषकर खरतर गच्छिय साहित्य को समृद्ध किया।

दादागुरुदेव की पूजा एवं आरती उनकी सर्वाधिक लोकप्रिय रचना है। यह पूजा आज सभी दादाबाड़ीओं  में गाई जाती है। वे ज्योतिष एवं आयुर्वेद के भी प्रकाण्ड विद्वान थे। उनके समय में राजस्थान में दो ही नाडी वैद्य थे उनमे से एक वे थे। उन्होंने इन विषयों पर अनेक ग्रंथों की भी रचना की है। वे न सिर्फ आयुर्वेद वल्कि होमिओपैथ, यूनानी एवं ऐलोपैथ के भी जानकार थे। वैद्य प्रदीप नाम के अपने पुस्तक में उन्होंने इन चारों प्रकार के चिकित्सा का विवरण दिया है। इसी पुस्तक की प्रस्तावना में उन्होंने अपना जीवन परिचय भी दिया है जिससे मुझे यह पता चला की उनका जन्म जियागंज, मुर्शिदाबाद में हुआ था।

Thanks,
(Vardhaman Gems, Jaipur represents Centuries Old Tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry)
info@vardhamangems.com
Please follow us on facebook for latest updates.

allvoices

5 comments:

  1. I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    Take a look at my web-site ; Lexington Law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
    my page: Western Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Its genuinely amazing post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this
    post.

    My site :: ロレックスレプリカ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site.
    I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on
    as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to
    get my very own blog now ;)

    Feel free to surf to my homepage; ミュウミュウ

    ReplyDelete
  5. そのミラノファッションウィークのためのグッチのショルダーバッグ
    がひどく1970に影響を受
    けた。ショルダーバッグはで表示
    された革を風化と中型でした。これら
    の袋は簡単に財布の必需品に加え、いくつかの余分なアイテ
    ムに合うことができる。ショルダースト
    ラップは、バッグが腰骨の真ん中にヒット
    できるようになる、長いです。色は淡褐色や暗褐色
    であった。グッチ
    のハンドバッグのこのシリ
    ーズは、国のクラブのス
    タイルと豪華な衣装にヴィンテージの魅力
    を提供し、彼らの古典
    的かつ中立なルッ
    クスを使って作
    られた

    my homepage グッチ バッグ

    ReplyDelete