Shaharwali people have been migrating from Azimganj and Jiaganj (Murshidabad) since long time. Migration became faster after abolition of Zemindari in 1954. Shaharwali community is a dynamic community with rich traditions and culture. They have migrated to various places in India and overseas.
Shaharwali people are migrating to Hyderabad since last 40 years or so. Here is a list of Murshidabad Jain families living in Hyderabad.
1. Arvind Shrimal S/o Jaisingh Shrimal of Azimganj
2. Rajkumar Kothari S/o Samarendrapat Kothari of Azimganj
3. Pradip Kothari S/o Padamchand Kothari of Azimganj Prateek kothari, S/o sandeep Kothari is studying in Hyderabad and living with Pradip Kothari
4. Anand Baid
5. Arihant Nowlakha S/o Alok Nowlakha of Azimganj. His sister also lives in Hyderabad.
5. Shila Nahata (Daughter, Late Padamchand Kothari, Azimganj)
6. Subhash Golechha (Son-in-law, Bhanwarlal Kothari, Jiaganj)
If you have more information please share in this blog.
Shaharwali families in Jaipur
Shaharwali families in Bangaluru
Shaharwali families in US (America)
Shaharwali Families in Delhi
Shaharwali Families in Japan